Job offer: Filmmaker: Video & Graphics Editor
We are an award-winning team of VR and AR experts. We specialize in developing pioneering software, and by leveraging the massive potential of 5G and edge technologies. We see the synergy between VR and AR as a gateway to an array of opportunities for more immersive, interactive solutions and applications. Our multi-industry solutions increase productivity, maximize user engagement, enhance performance and drive efficiencies. We work with a unique ecosystem of partners, showing how we value the collaborative process to develop innovative solutions that deliver transformative results. Our product landscape includes Edge Realities, 1000 Realities Studio, VR Trainings, and NUX Voice Assistant. We are currently looking for a motivated permanent contractor to support our Marketing team in creating video content.
- Take charge of making and developing video projects.
- Record, edit and realize visual stories in varied forms: VR & AR experiences, use-cases, explainers, video manuals, etc.
- Responsible for all key video elements: voice over, subtitles, transitions, motion graphics, intros, simple animations.
- Create and manage an in-house video library.
- Participate in creative conceptualization of visual projects and materials.
- Organize and maintain all raw and rendered video footage.
- Assist in the creation of webinar presentations.
- Teamwork and supportive of group success and goals.
- Graphics editing for website, social media and other marketing channels.
- Photography and photo editing.
Who are we looking for?
- Professional portfolio demonstrating experience in high-quality video content and realization, recording and editing.
- Excellence in Adobe Suite (Premier+After Effects) and/or Davinci Resolve.
- Minimum 80 hours of availability per month.
- Remote working with flexibility to spend some time in our office (access to AR and VR hardware + project conceptualization).
- Solid understanding of video equipment, audio registering and lighting.
- Independent thinker with ability to bring new and creative ideas to the table.
- A sharp eye for detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and facilitate exchange of ideas.
- Proactive with “can do” attitude.
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Good command of English (both verbal and written).
- Possible travel (rarely).
The following skills will be an additional asset:
- Graphic design software knowledge and experience (Adobe package).
- Social Media and content creation experience.
- Experience in AR and VR video materials creation.
- Driving license, B category.
We are offering:
- Access to video equipment available in office.
- Access to membership based video platforms (e.g. Motion Array).
- Access to video editing software and cloud storage.
- Strong support and participation in the creation process with Marketing team.
- Opportunities to implement your own ideas and solutions.
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive company culture.
- Opportunity for long term cooperation with a highly motivated, international team working with the newest VR and AR technologies.
1000 Realities is an award-winning team of AR experts. Our Edge Realities platform makes it easy to map and add digital overlays to any environment, no matter how complex. Based on SLAM, the synergy between 5G and Edge Computing and device-agnostic design, AR tools can be smoothly deployed, and the digital overlays may be shared between users in real time. With its unique capability, compatibility with smart glasses and user-friendliness, it can be used across a diverse field of industrial/commercial environments: maintenance and service support, remote support, indoor navigation, IoT visualizations, learning assistance, gaming and entertainment, and much more.
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.