Job offer: Senior Enterprise Backend Developer (C#, VR team)
What happens when you combine technology with imagination? 1000 realities studio! We are a leading VR studio and we decided to use our extensive skills and know-how in creating VR experiences to create a top-notch, innovative way of interacting with virtual worlds. Our project aims at designing the ‘Virtual Assistant’ - a completely new approach that enhances the intuitiveness of user interfaces in VR games. The Assistant will allow the player to interact with the games using the senses which so far have not been used in VR-based applications, including natural voice interface. As a part of the project, we will create a fun game, based in a futuristic universe and demonstrating the capabilities of our technology. Does creating such a platform sound like an exciting challenge? Joining our company will allow you to work on the outstanding technology in a healthy, crunch free environment and be the part of this exhilarating adventure. We are currently looking for a motivated Senior Developer to join our team.
- Working as a part of the team building an innovative voice interface creator for VR games.
- Development of the backend part of a web application – an intuitive and elegant interface creator, allowing the users to create a voice interface for their games straight from the web browser.
- Development of an experimental verbal communication toolchain and solutions that will be a core of the prototypes used for user experience research.
- Closely cooperating with VR developers, Game Designer and 3D Artists to create prototype solutions used for user experience research.
- Analysis of documentation, scientific literature and available solutions and tools.
- Developing scalable software that allows adding new features effectively and is easy to maintain.
- Implementation of a communication interface for the prototype verbal communication toolchain.
Who are we looking for?
- You like R&D tasks, you are an enthusiastic, self-driven individual interested in new technologies.
- You are willing to work in our headquarters in Kraków, with occasional possibilities to work remotely.
- You have 3 or more years of professional experience developing enterprise software with C# and .Net
- You have professional experience with integrating multiple apps/services through different communication protocols.
- You have professional experience in developing and designing SQL databases.
- You have professional experience with the Git version control system.
- You have knowledge of various concepts related to software design and architecture like SOLID, MVC, CQRS, TDD, REST etc.
- You have professional experience with maintaining unit tests and integration tests.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You have well developed communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
The following skills will be an additional asset:
- Experience with chat-bot systems.
- Professional experience developing web application frontends with Angular or Vue.js
We are offering:
- Stable employment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (occasional).
- Development and training opportunities.
- Ability to implement your own ideas and solutions.
- Great atmosphere.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
- Being a part of highly motivated, international team and working with the newest VR technologies.
- Monday breakfasts - each Monday the company organizes a breakfast and we eat together.
- Monthly nights out.
- Snacks and fresh fruits available in the office.
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.