Job offer: Administrative Specialist
What happens when you combine technology with imagination? 1000 realities! We are a software studio focused on Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR). We deliver training and support tools for leading companies in manufacturing, logistics, oil and gas and energy sectors. Our top notch AR Assistant has won the CESA Best IoT Startup Award and is used by numerous international customers. We are currently looking for a passionate and dedicated Administrative Specialist.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in the execution of the projects co-financed from public funds.
- Very good organization of work.
- Personal effectiveness, good organizational and time management skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy and maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn new things.
- Good knowledge of English (both verbal and written).
- Ability to communicate effectively, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactivity and “can do” attitude.
- Excellent computer skills including Adobe and MS Office Products especially Excel and PowerPoint and other multimedia content programs.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time while faced with multiple distractions and priorities.
The following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge of SL2014 IT system
- Previous experience with Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020
- Previous experience with OneDrive, Jira and Confluence
- Previous experience in IT industry
We are offering:
- Stable employment (form of employment subject to choice).
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to implement your own ideas and solutions.
- Great atmosphere.
- Friendly and supportive company culture, work in an international environment.
- Monday breakfasts - each Monday the company organizes a breakfast and we eat together.
- Snacks and fresh fruits available in the office.
- Coordinating conferences, meetings and events.
- Planning and managing travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Monitoring level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Executing office administration services to meet the needs of the team and resolve office related issues.
- Preparation of documentation related to the EU grant project in accordance with the requirements of the financing entity and applicable regulations.
- Participating in the preparation of payment requests for the EU grant project.
- Sssistance in evaluation of expenditure eligibility in accordance with the regulations and the contract for co-financing.
- Verification of the accuracy and completeness of the documentation related to the EU grant project.
- Annotating financial and human resources documentation in accordance with the guidelines.
- Participating in preparation of the internal and external parts of the reports related to the EU grant project.
- Cooperation with the clients and partners to track the KPIs related to the EU grant project.
- Maintaining the archive of the corporate, financial and HR documentation.
- Producing presentation materials, reports, documents and necessary correspondence.
- Cooperating with HR Manager, C-level executives and external service providers, including an accounting office.
- Managing internal record systems and inventories.
- Any ad hoc duties, requests and initiatives to ensure the proper workflow.
We are a dynamic, fast growing startup - one that is a proven leader in VR and AR software development. We are creating really cool solutions for Polish and international customers, representing various industries and we want to be the best to do it. We are eager to grow rapidly as we are sure that VR and AR market will outpace the TV market in annual revenue sooner than later! We are a company born agile, and we strongly believe in agile principles in everyday work. Join us in this exciting adventure and excel your future career!
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.